Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kitchen Continued

The work in the kitchen continues.  I talked to the contractor today and he said it should be all wrapped up by a week from Friday.

The light fixtures are all in, the dishwasher as been added, the mop board has been installed all the way around and the measurements are all done for the counter top which is suppose to arrive next Monday.  The issues that have popped up concern the size of the stove and it's configuration.  With all the knobs on the front, the dishwasher had to be moved over and the sink had to move so the dishwasher would clear the stove.  It is an experience and now that I've been through it once I have ideas on how to do it better next time, but I don't imagine a next time.  In the second picture above, the pantry is about center on the picture.  It has shelves.drawers that pull out to allow ease of access.  I didn't order them, the contractor did that for me.   They are very nice, good addition.  

No comments: